Do you work with groups? Do you want to refine your team leading and facilitator skills? Learn about new methodologies and tools that make use of the ecological approach and system thinking? If so, then we recommend this international training for you!
In this practice-oriented 5-day training, 40 participants will have the chance to learn about new methods and approaches from experienced trainers and learn from each other. Main focuses: deep ecology, WTR Method, Council, Art of Hosting, Playback Theater and facilitation.
Who are we looking for?
Trainers, facilitators who are already working or want to work with young people, want to develop professionally, to get to know the ecological approach in facilitator work.
- Team leader, training experience
- Knowledge of English (working language in English)
Age between 20 and 30
What do we offer?
- Free participation in 5-day international training (travel, accomodation and meals included)
- Mentoring support after the end of the training during the process planning and implementation of own activities
- Connecting to a (training) network that can cooperate within domestic and international trainings.
Details of the training:
Arrival day: 19th April 2018, 8:30
Training days: 19th - 23rd April 2018
Departure day: 24th April 2018, morning
Place of the training: Máriahalom, HU - Biofalu
Deadline: March 18th, 2018
Apply through this link: https://goo.gl/J51Gw4
Feedback about the selection process will be sent by March 20th.
The training will be implemented under the Erasmus Plus program. The organizer of the event is Szatyor Association (HU), Medra (ES), ATA (RO), TANDEM, n.o. (SK)